Terms of ServiceMay 3, 2020 2020-05-23 16:23
Terms of Service
Intention of Service
D365 Academy’s mission is to improve the online learning pace by making education available to more people through online means. We enable Dynamics 365 experts to create and share professional and certification oriented video courses for the public so that students can enroll in these courses to learn new technologies and achieve certifications.
At D365 Academy, we treat our marketplace model as the best way to offer valuable video content to our users. We need set of terms in order to keep our platform and services safe for you, us and our student and instructor community.
These terms apply to all your activities on the D365 Academy website, the D365 Academy mobile applications and all other related services (“Services”).
Our website address is: www.dynamics365academy.com/
Definitions of basic terms, rights and restriction:
These Terms of Service for D365 Academy Online Courses constitute a binding contract between you (“Member” or “Customer” or “You”) and Magnifez Technologies Inc. (parent company of D365 Academy), a corporation registered in Delaware, USA (“Company”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide you with access to online courses (or parts thereof) purchased by You.
Rights & restrictions
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- Members are granted a time-limited, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable, and non sub-license-able rights to access that portion of the online course corresponding to the purchase.
- The portion of the online course corresponding to the purchase will be available to the Member as long as the course is maintained by the Company, which will be a minimum of one year after Member’s purchase.
- The videos in the course are provided as a video stream and are not downloadable.
- By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the course, or to maintain it in its present form.
- Once courses are purchased you are allowed to get refund within the stipulated time frame – that is 15 or 30 days depends up on the course authors.
- If Students have any complaints related to the quality of courses they can reach out to D365 Academy support team and can get resolution for the same.
- D365 Academy performs quality checks on the video courses submitted by course authors, although not completely responsible for the quality of the courses created by individual course instructors.
Enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter!