Who we are
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you interact with our website, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and the pages you visit. We may also collect information about your device, such as device type and screen size.
- If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- If you register for an account on our website, we will collect the personal information you provide, such as your name and email address.
- If you purchase a course or product from us, we will collect payment information, such as your credit card details.
If you leave a comment on our site( Dynamics 365 Academy) , you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can configure your browser to block cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not work properly.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on our website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
If you purchase a course or product from us, we may share your payment information with payment processing companies to complete the transaction. These companies are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
How Long We Retain Your Information
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you purchase a course or product from us, we will retain your payment information for a period of time as required by law or for our own financial record keeping purposes.
You have the right to access, update, or delete the personal information we have collected about you. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, or to request that your personal information be transferred to another organization.
To exercise these rights, or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Dynamics 365 Academy https://dynamics365academy.com